Saturday, 10 October 2009
Fourth year - 4ºD - Thursday 8 October 2009
Summary of the class:
- Reading and speaking: The frog prince. Choose an alternative ending to the fairy tale.
- Page 6. Listening practice: an embarrassing story.
- Speaking practice: Talk to your partner/group about an embarrassing moment/incident you remember.
- Page 7. Grammar: Agreement and disagreement: So, neither and short answers.
- Speaking practice. Complete statements about yourself and find somebody among your partners who agree or disagree with your statements. Use so, neither and structures to disagree.
- Speaking practice: Music: What kind of music do you like? What do you like listening to?
Homework: Page 133, exercise 2 (unit 1): agreement and disagreement.