Friday, 27 September 2013
Summary of the class:
- Reading: Who Do You Think You Are?
- Listening: Who Do You Think You Are?
- Vocabulary: Family. Click here to see the activities
- Listening: family
- Writing: informal and formal letters/emails. Click here to read the handout.
- Complete the crossword on vocabulary about family.
- Write an informal email, introducing yourselves to your teacher. Make sure you mention your personal details, occupation/studies, likes and dislikes... and anything you find suitable to add.
Wednesday, 25 September 2013
Friday, 20 September 2013
Thursday, 19 September 2013
I want to welcome my new students in the intermediate level. I hope we all share good moments in this new academic year we've already started, and I also hope you learn lots this year. We all know that English is an important tool to handle when travelling, working, or just using a computer, but it can also be a great challenge and fun too. And I hope you don't have as many problems with the pronunciation of English as the man on the video below: