Saturday, 10 October 2009
Fourth year - Listening: Do you worry about your appearance?
Listen to people talking about their appearance and answer the questions below:
1. Has he always worried about his appearance?
2. When did he change his views?
3. Does she worry about her appearance? Why?
4. Does he worry about his appearance?
5. When do people usually care about how they look?
6. Does she worry about her appearance?
7. What specific actions related to appearance does she mention?
8. Does she worry about her appearance?
9. What does she mention about her childhood?
10. What's her attitude to her looks?
11. When does she think having a good appearance is important?
12.Does she worry about her appearance?
13. What does she say about today's society?
14. Does she worry about her appearance?
15. What does she say about plastic surgery?
Click here to read the script and check the answers to the questionnaire.