Friday, 30 October 2009
First year - 1ºC - 29 October 2009
Summary of the class:
- Revision of vowel sounds.
- Page 17. Consonant sounds /v, d, s, z, l, w/ and pronunciation of 3rd person singular -s
- Page 18. Reading e-mails. Natasha and Darren
- Page 18. Grammar and listening: Present simple ?
- Speaking practice: questions and short answers in present simple.
- Halloween: vocabulary. Click here to practise the pronunciation of words related to this festivity.
- Halloween: Crossword. Click here to see the crossword puzzle on Halloween.
- Page 19. Listening: Natasha and Darren... a successful or a disastrous date?
- Page 125: Exercises a and b (2B)