Thursday, 5 November 2009
Fourth year - 4ºA - Wednesday 4 November 2009
Summary of the class:
- Correct idioms that contain words like "dead" or "devil". If you want to see the idioms and the definitions, click on the following links: Idioms - Definitions.
- Speaking practice: Family matters. Click here to see the copy we already worked in class a few weeks ago.
- Page 14. Ages and stages.
- Page 15. Reading: Vive la différence
- Pronunciation: read the transcriptions of the words from the text and try to write the spelling. Click here to see the document.
- Page 14, exercise 5. Speaking practice.
- Vocabulary. Collocations: family. Click here to see the document and do the exercises.
- Page 14, exercises 2, 3 and 4. Read the text "Vive la difference" and answer the questions.