You are going to watch a video in which people talk about their social lives. Before watching the video, study the following vocabulary:
- Most nights: the majority of nights
- Go clubbing: To go to clubs/pubs
- Eat out: To eat in a restaurant
- A few: More than one, several
- guys: Men
- Afterwards: Then; after that
- a play: For example, Romeo and Juliet, Don Juan Tenorio...
- Meal: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Fish and chip shop: A shop where you buy fish and chips
Watch the video and answer the following questions:
1. Does the presenter go out a lot?
2. What did she do last night?
First part (0:27-1:30)
Do the people go out a lot? What do they like doing?
Did the people go out last night?
Click here to check your answers