Saturday, 5 December 2009
Fourth year - 4ºD - Thursday 3 December 2009
Summary of the class:
- Correct the mistakes in the sentences.
- Page 21. Speaking practice: anecdote. Talk about the time when you stayed at somebody's home.
- Speaking and vocabulary: Furniture. Click here to see the copies on the specific vocabulary.
- Speaking. Describe the room which has been decorated by two different people: a man and a woman. Click here to see the pictures.
- Listening practice: Listen to Charles and Lucy talking about the decoration in the room. What do they like or dislike about the other's style?
- Speaking practice. Do you agree with Lucy's opinion about men? Do you think men are hopeless at decoration? Do you think women have better taste than men?