Thursday, 17 December 2009
Fourth year - 4ºA - Wednesday 16 December 2009
Summary of the class:
- Christmas in Britain. Food, drink and traditions. Click here to read a text about the topic.
- Crossword. Revision of Christmas vocabulary. Click here to see the document.
- Listening. Song: All I Want for Christmas Is You. Click here to see the lyrics.
- Reading. How to have a truly merry Christmas. Click here to read the text.
- Speaking practice: Questions on Christmas. Click here to read the questions.
- Practice of the Christmas carols we are going to sing at the party on 22 December.
Extra: If you want to read more about the topic, click here. This is another text about Christmas.