- Aircraft: Any machine capable of flying
- Vanish into thin air: To disappear
- Wreckage: The remains of something that has been destroyed
- Sustain a theory: To support
- Legend has it: Legend says, it is said...
- Distress call: A signal sent out by a ship or plane indicating that help is needed.
- A boatyard. A place where boats are built and restored
- a compass: An instrument for finding direction
Click on the following link to watch a video on the Bermuda triangle mystery and answer the questions.