Levels

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Fifth year - Song: Love In the first degree

This is an old song sung by Bananarama, which includes vocabulary on crime. Listen to the song and complete the lyrics.




Last night I was dreaming

I was locked in a _________________        _____________________
When I woke up I was screaming
Calling out your name


Whoa and the _________________and the _______________________
They all put the ________________________on me
They wouldn't go for my story
They wouldn't hear my _____________________________


Only you can______________________    _______________________     ______________________

'Cos I'm _____________________
_______________________________as a girl can be
Come on baby can't you see
I stand _________________________ of love in the first degree
Of love in the first degree


Someday I believe it
You will come to my rescue
_________________________my heart you're keeping
And let me start anew, ooh
The hours pass so slowly
Since they've _________________   __________________ the key
Can't you see that I'm lonely
Won't you help me please


.....



Click here to check your answers


No comments:

Post a Comment