Summary of the class:
- Mistakes in written exams
- Useful language: connectors to express reason and contrast.
- Alex: Best selling authors in the United States
- Exam on Slam: 23 February
- This term you will need to make an oral presentation about a topic on anglosaxon culture. Here's the list of topics, the dates and those people who have already signed up for a topic. Click here to see the list.
- Write a summary of a book or a film you have read or seen, using connectors of reason and contrast as well as relative pronouns