Thursday, 25 February 2010
First year - 1ºC - Wednesday 24 February 2010
Summary of the class:
- Revision: connectors
- Speaking practice: When were you born?
-Pages 52, 130 and 131. Grammar: was / were
- Page 52. Pronunciation: was / were /wasn't / weren't
- Pages 109 and 112. Communication: George Washington, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln.
- Page 53. Reading: Four statues
- Write a paragraph about a famous statue or about a dead famous person. When was he/she born? Where was he/she born? Who was he/she in life? What was he/she famous for?
- Page 53, exercise 5