Summary of the class:
- Speaking practice: What did you do on holiday?
- Pages 65, 132 and 133. Grammar: there is, there are, some and any
- Page 65. Pronunciation.
- Page 65. Speaking practice: Your house/flat and your bedroom
- Page 65. Listening. Louise and Harry in the pub
- Speaking practice. Game. In my living room there is...
- Page 66. Prepositions of place: in, in front of, on, under, behind, between, opposite, next to, over
- Page 66. Prepositions of place: Where is the ghost?
- Speaking practice: Where is...?
- Page 66. Reading: A Night in a Haunted Hotel
First two exams in the term:
Tuesday 28 April: Writing. Files 1-5
Thursday 30 April. Listengin. Files 1-5