Summary of the class:
- Listening practice.
- Page 52. Pronunciation. Sentence stress
- Page 109 / 112. Speaking practice. Three presidents
- Page 52. Speaking practice
- Page 53. Reading. Four statues
- Page 53. Vocabulary. Word formation
- Page 53. Speaking. Who was the top Spanish person of all time?
Notice: On Thursday we have a listening exercise. Good luck!!!
- Page 53. Think of a famous statue of a person in your town or in your country. Write a short text about . Answer the following questions:
a. Where is it?
b. Who is it?
c. What is the person famous for?