Summary of the class:
- Listening test.
- Page 74. Listening practice: We worry too much about protecting wild animals and not enough about protecting people
- Speaking practice: Can you remember...?
- Page 144. An opinion composition
- Page 75. Speaking conversation: I've got a good memory... Do the quiz
- Write an opinion composition on one of the following topics:
- Should animals be killed for food?
- Should animals be used in medical experiments?
- Should dogs be banned in cities?
- Should hunting as a sport be made illegal?
- Top sports people earn too much money nowdays.
- Page 75. Build your vocabulary
- Page 76. Reading: Anyone Can Do It