Summary of the class:
- Page 134: correct voculary exercises on clothes and fashion.
- Speaking practice: Describing clothes and accesories.
- Page 54: speaking practice: you and your clothes
- Page 55: Pronunciation /s/, /z/ and /ʃ/ and rules of spelling.
- Writing: choose a picture of somebody from the internet or a magazine. Attach it to a piece of paper and write a physical description of the person (features and clothes) on the paper below. Use the expressions you have learned in class. Reference page: 56
- Pages 55 and 56: Adjectives . Complete the exercises