Summary of the class:
- Speaking: positive and negative aspects of social media
- Grammar: reporting verbs
-Brainstorming: new technologies
- Vocabulary: new technologies
- Speaking: New technologies. Click here to read the questions
- Speaking: How has the world changed?
- Grammar: used to // would // get used to // be used to
- Speaking: used to / get used to
- Activities on page 143: used to, get used to, be used to
- Positive and negative aspects of social media: choose a task:
a. Write a for-and-against essay
b. Write an opinion essay: Do you think social media is positive or negative?
c. Use the topic to make a monologue, record yourself, and then you can give me your monologue on a memory stick