- What factors has Dr. Jan considered to see what can boost our brainpower?
2. What is the Mozart Effect?
3. How does Dr. Jan plan to prove that there is some truth behind the Mozart Effect?
4. What did the research on Mozart’s music conclude?
5. How does Dr. Jan explain the theory of this effect?
6. What is the conclusion he draws when comparing people listening to Mozart and people listening to silence?
7. What about rock music compared to Mozart?
8. Complete the following sentence:
Upbeat _________________ music stimulates the release of certain neurotransmitters. They’re chemicals that pass information between _________________ ____________________, and these temporarily enhance particularly ________________---- in your brain. That makes it more effective ____________________- all sorts of information, and all that means that you get temporarily smarter.
9. When should you listen to stimulating music, before or while working?
Click here to check your answers.