Thursday, 18 October 2012
Listening: Education in GB
Watch the video below and answer the questions:
1. What is the average number of students at primary schools?
2. What is the aim of primary school?
3. How long do schools devote to literacy and numeracy?
4. How do schools get money to buy equipment such as computers?
5. What does a school uniform usually consist of?
6. What percentage of students goes on to further education?
7. What do A-levels stand for?
8. What is a gap year?
9. How many students go on to higher education?
10. How does teaching take place at university?
11. Where do university students live?
Click here to check your answers.