Levels

Thursday 20 September 2012

Book recommendation: Before I Go to Sleep by SJ Watson

On the blog I am going to post book recommendations for you to read. The first one is a very gripping novel called "Before I Go To Sleep" by SJ Watson. I read this novel last summer and I really couldn't put it down. Here's the plot:

This novel is a psychological thriller about a woman suffering from amnesia. Christine wakes up every morning in an unfamiliar bed with an unfamiliar man. She looks in the mirror and sees an unfamiliar, middle- aged face. And every morning, the man she has woken up with must explain that he is Ben, he is her husband, she is forty-seven years old, and a terrible accident two decades earlier decimated her ability to form new memories. 

Pages: 384






If you have any book recommendations in English, just leave a comment on any post about book recommendations and I'll post an entry with the book. It would be interesting if we all left our recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment