Summary of the class:
- Writing / speaking: description of jobs
- Listening: what did you want to be when you were a child?
- Reading: Charlotte Hutton
- Grammar: can / can't / have to / don't have to
- Pronunciation: have to
- Speaking: Do you have to...? Click here to read the document.
- Anecdote: a friend's job
On February 24 the students are going to make oral presentations about a selected province in Andalucia. The topics which will be analysed are: what to see? what to do? what to eat and drink? Relevant people. If you have not put your name up on the list, you need to join a group because that presentation will be part of the final mark in the second term.