Levels

Monday 5 November 2012

B2 - Fifty Things to Do Before You Die: Machu Picchu

I found this video very emotional. Now I really would like to go to Machu Picchu. It is a beautiful place indeed Watch the video and complete the activities below:


1. Complete the details about the lady on the video.

Name: Elizabeth ...........
 Age: .........
Marital status: .......

2. What does she say about Cuzco?

3. Why does she say that she might be looked at quite strangely?

 4. Complete the sentence:  

Machu Picchu was thought at one time to be the lost city of the Incas. It's still thought of as a very spiritual place. Lots and lots of people go there as a pilgrimage. My pilgrimage is just to ....


5. What's Elizabeth's conclusion?  

"I've reached a .................. and now I've got to find out what's ............ " 

 Click here to chek your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment