Watch and listen to the video and say whether the following statements are TRUE or FALSE
1. Riam used to work in the store
2. Riam claims that the store discriminated her because she only has one leg.
3. Abercrombie & Fitch is popular for recruiting celebrities as shop assistants.
4. This is the first time the store has been sued in the UK.
5. Abercrombie and Fitch claims that Riam is lying in her accusations.
Click here to check the solutions.
Wednesday, 24 June 2009
Monday, 22 June 2009
Friday, 19 June 2009
Tuesday, 16 June 2009
These are the dates for the exams in September. The dates are the same for every single level in English.
Éstas son las fechas de los exámenes de septiembre. Las fechas son las mismas para todos los cursos de inglés.
- Written exams: 1 September Time: 16.30
- Oral exams: 2 and 3 September
The exact times and dates for the oral exam will be posted shortly. Stay tuned.
Las fechas y horas exactas para los exámenes orales se publicarán en breve. Estad pendientes para cuando salgan.
Watch this short film and write the story in your own words. You can make use of the structures we have learnt and practised this year: passive, reported speech, relative clauses... If you write your story, send it to my email and I'll make the corrections.
Wednesday, 10 June 2009
Para aquelllos que tienen que repetir el "writing" en septiembre os voy a ir dejando títulos sobre los que escribir y podéis siempre mandármelo a mi email para que os lo corrija.
For those who have to repeat the writing exercise in September, I'm going to leave suggestions for you to write about. You know you can always send me your writings to my email address.
Topic: Write about a typical evening at home. You know you have to use the structures and connectors we have learnt this year.