Levels

Wednesday 10 February 2016

NA1. B2. Listening: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Watch the following video, and answer the questions:








Complete the sentences which contain 'I wish' that the woman reads in the letters:

1. I wish I could ________________________________________________
2. I wish I could _________________________________________________
3. I wish I _________________________________ chase ________________
4. I wish I could __________________________ held you when ______________________
5. I wish I________________________________________________

Now complete the text of the letter that the woman reads (Voice: Brad Pitt)



For what is worth, it’s never too late, or in my case, too early to be _____________________ you wanna be. There’s no time limit. Stop _________________you want. You can change or stay the same. There are no _________________ to this thing. We can make the best or _________________time. I hope you make the best, darling. I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you _______________things you never ________________before. I hope you meet people with a different __________________. I hope you live a life who you’re _______________of. If you find you’re not, I hope you have the _____________________ to start ______________________.

Click here to check your answers

No comments:

Post a Comment